Operating System Installations
- Install the operating systems of Windows (see below). Even when not received your CD / DVD with Windows along with the purchased computer.
- Changing the language (eg from English into Polish) in Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Install Windows as a second system present in a separate partition on your hard disk.
- We remove any damage stystemu Windows.
- Legalizes pirate copies of the system on the fly without losing data
Operational systems with Microsoft Windows.
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Media Center
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista HomeBasic
- Windows Vista HomePremium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista HomeBasic N
- Windows Vista Business N
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Mobile
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Small Business Server
Things to remember installing Windows.
1. Making copies of your data, including the following locations:
- Your desktop
- My Documents
- My paintings
- My video
- From the desktop
best to rip the data to another drive, or CD / DVD.
2. Must be provided with a CD or DVD with Windows Installer - the correct version for the possession of the Licensed sticker.
3. Check whether the computer housing the Windows license is in the form of labels such as annexed formula.
4. Check whether we have important programs such as Microsoft Word. Since you can not move a program installed on the old Windows into New Windows installation without reinstalling.
5. Check whether we have access to staerowników for our PC. and in particular to such devices as:
- Graphic card - without it the image will be fatal, the parties will move tiring eyes and watch movies may not be at all possible.
- Network card - without it do not connect to the Internet. And today, a computer without internet is just unnecessary gadget.
- Music card - without the latest from the railways, our PC will be mute. Hear nothing, not podłączymy microphone. About skypie will be able to forget.
6. Check whether we have access to the BIOS. Do you sometimes someone (often a computer manufacturer) has not started us on the password.
7. Sprzawdzić whether our Installation CD contains a driver for the hard disk.
8. Planning division a hard disk. And the creation of appropriate labels partitions that were later identified as appropriate.
9. Carry out the plan format that partition and select the appropriate file systems.
If these points are not difficult for us, we can confidently proceed to install Windows. if not better call a professional, that is our emergency-computer.