> Provide information for the customer to find!
Modern search engines like google, yahoo, bing are smart as befits the modern computers. They catalogue all, even small, information given to them by search engine robots and create an image for each site with a specific profile.
If the party website page is present at many important and visited fashion portals, blogs, directories and so on, with a description and relevant keywords an "awareness" search will produce a corresponding profile of the so-called Page Rank and the page will be long and highly visible in the search engines.
So far, the largest search engine is Google (more than 65% of the market in the world).
Google and other search engines have a secret algorithm that is constantly changing. Therefore, positioning is difficult and not easy to predict.
But you must always pay attention to the following:
- Locality - (Different results are achieved by searching in different countries; google.pl show something different to google.co.uk)
- PageRank- Each page has a fixed PageRank
- Links - Much better to have links of greater value and not more. Much stronger links are to *. com *. co.uk than other sites. Also, themed links must be compatible with yours.
- Location Server - Our IP domain (where there is a web server, heaven forbid in poland) must be in the same country where we do our business.
We offer you the most effective tool to generate traffic to your site, ensuring the best possible return on investment (costs to outcomes).
This key is web positioning in search engines.
With us, achieve a better placement in search results and optimize the positioning of your site in the most popular search engines.
Achieve these benefits through our services which include:
- Analysis of your current position in search engines
- Analysis of the industry and competitive actions
- Analysis and assistance in choosing the optimum keywords
- Modifying meta tags, and their monitoring
- Manually add your site to search engines and directories
- To build the link popularity of your site
- Optimizing your web site on search engines